March 21, 2012

Slice of Life ~ 21 of 31



I’m loving Dropbox!    It’s like going to a magical place to write.  I can continue writing on any document I choose and it doesn't matter where I am!  I can use my laptop, my school computer, my husband’s computer, or our huge dinosaur desktop computer.   It’s like making a wish and ... open sesame... it is there!!!


Yesterday, I was writing in my personal journal and I remembered something that I had forgotten to add to my entry. My husband’s computer was right next to me on the couch, so I grabbed it and went to my Dropbox and there it was... like magic.... my precious journal... reaching out to me to give it more memories.


Nothing but awesomeness! I love being able to write anywhere ...using any computer and pick up where I left off  (maybe someday I will have an iphone!!).    It’s always there, patiently waiting for me.


If you haven’t tried Dropbox, I suggest you do! It will rock your world!  Click below, and your world as you know it will change!






7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. I keep meaning to do this :)

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to read a piece filled with joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magic ~ very enticing! This magical place of something called Dropbox sounds like something very useful indeed. I will certainly check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reminding me about Dropbox :). I have never used it; but, because I work on multiple devices this would be a good fit! I loved your excitement throughout the piece. Amen, writer!
    b

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to have to check this out. I've never heard of it, but then I'm not the most technically savvy person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the excitement in your writing. I use my Dropbox every single day. I never thought about using it for writing though. I mostly use it to post pictures of my baby girl to share with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dropbox sounds really interesting! I just took the tour! Will likely sign up over the weekend. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete