It’s that time of year when:
- a variety of colors seem to burst forth from the once barren trees of winter
- pollen and mold spores begin to create chaos... causing the dreaded sneezing, stuffy nose, and itching
- heat and humidity, combined with the need to expose more skin, causes anguish if weight has been gained during the winter months
- feet that have been protected all winter long are eager to appear with nothing but flip-flops
- robins begin to return singing their melodious morning songs
- bonfire length hot dog forks wait patiently for a beautiful day
- the drone of lawnmowers as they play a familiar song
The list could go on...and on....
It's definitely that time of year again.