March 16, 2012

Slice of Life ~ Day 16 of 31


I definitely need to spend some time putting away the variety of stacks that have accumulated throughout my house.
  • stacks of magazines that need to be sorted thrown away
  • stacks of laundry that have already been folded and put in neat files ... but are waiting patiently to be put away
  • stacks of papers that need to be graded
  • stacks of children’s books that need to be labeled before taking to my classroom
  • stacks of dishes that need to be put in the dishwasher
  • stacks of containers that need to be used to store my Christmas decorations
  • stacks of bills that need to be paid
  • stacks of I don’t know what on top of our pool table that needs to be put thrown away
  • stacks of cd’s that need to be put back in cases
  • stacks of books that need to go back to the public library
  • stacks of miscellaneous items that need to be returned to other people
  • stacks of tax information that needs to be taken to my sister so she can complete our taxes

Unfortunately about the only thing I don’t see around here is a stack of money.



6 comments:

  1. well when you find THAT stack I hope you share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot seem to find my stack of money either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a theory about stacks. If it can be stacked, then it is okay. It is just the things that do not stack very well that you need to put away. Good Luck with those stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We seem to have the same stack (and lack of a certain stack!) problem!

    Oh My Little Classity Class

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ~ a stack of money would be awesome!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I read through your stacks of things, I was thinking through my stacks. Your ending was surprising and funny. Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete