March 4, 2012

Slice of Life ~ Day 4 of 31



My husband sometimes shares things that happen in the Sunday School class that he helps to co-teach.  Usually it is about how I would have handled some type of discipline problem.  

But today... it was different.  He had asked them a question and he was surprised at their unanimous answer.  Here is the question he asked them:


Is the death of Jesus or the resurrection of Jesus more important?


I knew instantly what my answer was.  I told him my thoughts and gave him what I felt was a perfectly valid argument to support my answer.  My husband looked at me as if I had gone over to the dark side.     

Finally...we agreed to disagree.  




4 comments:

  1. He probably thinks you've been hanging out with your teacher buddy toooooo much. SoRrY:/ lol
    Tammy

    First Grade @ Klinger Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting question. I'm going to survey my teaching peeps at school tomorrow and see what they think.
    -Megan

    First Grade Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am passing on something lovely to you. I know that you have already received it, but you have been so kind to me as a newbie blogger that I felt you deserved it again. Don't worry about passing it along again, though!
    -Megan

    First Grade Magic

    ReplyDelete