June 18, 2017

Naeir! Oh My!!!!

logo
A few weeks ago I posted that I wanted to accomplish several things this summer and I thought posting might make me be more accountable.   Nope... it didn't work.  Instead I have developed an addiction... to a website can Naeir!!

Apparently I signed up a while back and was approved to purchased items but I never even checked it out... Until a few weeks ago...

Now I'm hooked.  It's crazy... being drawn to things that I could really use in my classroom and they seem so cheap... and they are... well... some of  them...

But now... my checking account is empty...and I must quit visiting that website before it becomes an addiction that I can't overcome.  I've read comments from other teachers on Facebook... apparently it is an issue for other teachers as well...lol

That's it...I quit!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love NAIER. My garage is full of tubs with all sorts of wonderful items for my classroom. I think I am addicted too!

    ReplyDelete