Here is the beginning of my bucket list...there are way too many to list.
- Spend time enjoying our beautiful lake (really a huge pond) with my hubby, dogs, family, and friends.
- Read books that have absolutely nothing to do with education.
- Catch up on my daily Bible reading (yikes I'm really really really far behind)
- Travel to the East Coast with my husband.
- Practice playing my clarinet.
- Try out some new recipes that I never seem to have time to make.
- Clean out my garage - very low on the list, but definitely needs it!
- Switch classrooms with my bestest teaching partner. Shhhh... she really thinks she is getting the better room.
- Continue to stalk bloggers.
- Sort through the millions of things that I have downloaded over the past year.
Okay, that is a nice starting point... Come and join Hadar, Teri, and April and share you bucket list too!