September 28, 2012

Do You Have A Bully Teacher At Your School?


I do not like teacher bullies!
I do not like them here...or there.
I do not like them anywhere!!!


Have you ever had a teacher walk into your classroom (as your getting ready to give your students a diagnostic reading test)
Proceed to walk over to your reading table as if it were her own classroom....
Grab the TEST off your table (and tell you that she needs the test because she doesn't have enough for her students)
Then... turn around and walk out of your classroom.
Leaving you standing there in total shock...because she took the tests that YOU NEEDED and walked right out the door with them in her arms!  

UN...BE...LIEV...ABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking isn't it?   Who does that kinda stuff to their coworkers???  


ME!!! I did that. I wasn't even having a bad day!  Please don't be too judgmental ... I didn't mean to be a bully.  Honest!  

Here is my story... and I'm sticking to it!

I didn't know that she had the teacher's direction manual that allowed her to read all the "scripted dialogue" you have to read during those dreadfully  unpleasant tests.    I thought I had the only copy, so I knew there was absolutely NO WAY that she could be giving that test to her students.  But she was!!! 

OH MY GOSH! .. I did that to the bestest teaching buddy !!!  I barged into her room like crazed woman! 

I do not like teacher bullies!
I do not like them here...or there.
I do not like them anywhere!!!

Luckily she is sooooo forgiving...  Someday.... I might even think it might have been sorta funny (in a sick kinda way) to have seen her face as I walked out the door... but not yet... for now it's just a bit embarrassing.  













7 comments:

  1. Oh, you poor thing. Hopefully she'll understand that you'd never mean to do that and wouldn't do it purposefully. I'm sure you're not a bully.You seem very sweet.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my best teaching buddy did this to me I would give her a TON of crud, but ultimately we would both laugh about it for a long time!! You're no bully!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not expecting that ending. I'm with Stephanie, I would probably give you TONS of crud about it but would definitely laugh with you about it for years to come.

    Donnea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissy really? she's the "poor thing?" Ummmmm NOT! And it's a GOOD THING her bestest teacher buddy is VERY FORGIVING and would never in a MILLION YEARS give her CRAP about it. Nor would she bring up the fact that that is not the ONLY time she has done/taken things without thought to my poor poor kiddos (or me). She works with a SAINT I tell you!!! And that's my story and I'm sicking to it!!!!!


    I LOVE my bestest teacher buddy (Who is also my bestest friend)

    Tammy
    First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so full of it! You have went way too far this time. Don't be putting all my dirty laundry out for my blogger friends to see. Yippers you have went way to far!!!

      Hey by the way. I guess I left you enough of YOUR brown sugar (that I took off of your table...but I did ask!!!) The fried apples were delicious! My applesauce on the other hand...was wayyyy too sweet! Maybe I should just leave your stuff alone!

      Love ya!

      Delete
  5. Great story! Isn't it great to work with a best buddy? It can't be beat!

    Kelly @ I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing your bestest teaching buddy is sweet as can be. Tammys are like that. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete