I'm so excited that Oriental Trading gave me a $25 Gift Card to give to one of my followers! I'll make it easy for you (and me because I can't remember how to do the rafflecopter). Just let me know in the comment section what you think you would spend your $25 on if you are the lucky winner!!! Don't forget to leave your email. I will draw a number next Saturday, April 13th (before 11 PM Central Time).
(This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may
have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was
provided the sample free of charge by the company or PR agency and I provided
my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.)






How to choose... I think I would choose the cute not holder or windsock. Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteSarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets
I think a note holder would be perfect. Thank you! niketam@msn.com
ReplyDelete❀ Tammy
Forever in First
Hmmm. The Water Can I think. Thank you!
ReplyDeletealiciamckee1st@gmail.com
Thank you for hosting this! I would choose the flower pots! I could incorporate planting with Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteMegan
www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com
meganwheeler44@yahoo.com
Note holder.
ReplyDeleteTammy
I would love to do the flower pots! They would be so proud to make and share any of those!
ReplyDeleteSquirrels
Going Nutty!
misssquirrels@yahoo.com
I'm loving the note holder! How awesome of O.T. to share!
ReplyDeleteLeah
Learn With Leah
I really like the note holder. You could also put a picture in it.
ReplyDeletejkmatuch@aol.com
They are all so cute, but I think I would go with the flower pot! I would love to add some flowers to it. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
Rachel
rms273@gmail.com
A-B-Seymour
I love the note holder. It could also be used to hold a picture or recipe. So cute!
ReplyDeleteKaryn
Kideducator@comcast.net
I would purchase those super cute eyeball puppets! So cute!
ReplyDeleteJana
Jpowell11@gmail.com
I love the Oriental Trading Company. I'd use it to get some crafty items to do with my granddaughter. Something crafty for summer.
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me enter.
Hugs… Tracy@CottonPickinCute
cpcblogging(at)hotmail(dot)com
i would use the $$ to fill up our classroom treasure chest
ReplyDeleteraggammuffin@gmail.com
I love the flower pots
ReplyDeleteMsbee61@live.com
They are all so cute! I would use the $25 to refill my treasure box. My kids say it is full of "boy" things since I usually just get stuff from him! Thanks for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteAndrea
Reading Toward the Stars
readerstars@gmail.com
I would spend it on supplies for our kindergarten luau. Our kindergartners sing and dance ocean/Hawaiian songs for their parents in May and we always use our own money to buy lei kits from Oriental Trading for the kids to wear. Love your blog! ketowne@lakeland.k12.mo.us
ReplyDeleteI would choose the flower pots. This way I can combine my plant unit and mother's day gift in one! I founf your blog through the get acquainted linky and I am excited to be your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteKristi
funinfirstgrade1@gmail.com
Fun in First Grade!
I think I would spend it on Pirate Part Supplies for my son's birthday.
ReplyDeletemummytotwoboys@yahoo.com
I'm thinking the windsock, but who knows?
ReplyDeletemickeycron@gmail.com
http://www.orientaltrading.com/up-and-away-photo-frame-magnet-craft-kit-a2-48_8035.fltr?prodCatId=551542&tabId=5 thanks for the giveaway
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
gfc jelaw5
Hmmm, I would definitely get a cute craft to use for Mother's Day! This is a great giveaway!
ReplyDeletekellybrown28021@gmail.com
I am not sure what I would get, they have some great stuff. Cheap too!
ReplyDeletegailsmith@gmail.com
I want some of those google eye finger puppets and crafts for the kiddos! Thanks for the opportunity! Gotta love OT! :). And of course I follow you! :)
ReplyDeleteJana
Jprowell11@gmail.com
Definitely the flower pots.
ReplyDeletedonnagilley@gmail.com
I 'd go with the handprint flower, because handprints of our growing "babies" are so precious!!! :)
ReplyDeletemrsacolwell@gmail.com
I just found your blog and needed to tell you how much I enjoy reading your posts about Flower Delivery in GK. Thank you for providing these informative blogs.
ReplyDeleteWhy should I choose orchids over roses for summer gifting?
ReplyDeleteOrchids are tropical plants possessing thicker cellular walls, making them highly resilient to intense summer heat and humidity. If you need a climate-proof Flower Delivery in Connaught Place, exotic orchids will effortlessly outlast delicate roses. Consult with Sai Flower at Shop No 1, Sai Mandir, Lodhi Rd, Gokalpuri, Institutional Area, Lodi Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, Phone: 088020 04527.
I just found your article and needed to tell you how much I enjoy reading your posts
ReplyDeleteWhy should I choose professional Flower Delivery in Golf Course Road over local markets?
Professional Flower Delivery in Golf Course Road, Farm Direct, Temperature Controlled, Sai Flower, Shop No 1, Sai Mandir, Lodhi Rd, Gokalpuri, Institutional Area, Lodi Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, Call: 088020 04527,.