It only seems like a few days ago that I hugged my
Here are just a few of the highlights of my summer so far:
- No Vacation. (wait...that is not a highlight!!!)
- A conference that I attended was pretty much worthless (except for Ron Clark... who gave me whiplash from trying to keep up with him on stage! But my neck pain was definitely worth it!)
- Almost every weekend an evening at our lake with my teaching partner in crime for some of the best steaks, hamburgers, hot dogs, potatoes, in this part of the country. We are truly blessed to have a beautiful place but even more blessed to have such as wonderful family to share it with.
- An MRI on my husband's back that has totally rocked my world NOT in a good way. Trusting God has it under control...
- Mopping. Mopping. Mopping. I have never mopped so much in my entire life. After several visits to the vet... we are still having issues and I am not a very happy mommy!
Well...that is just a glance... I don't want to bore you too much. I hope you are enjoying your summer... AND stop counting those days! lol