December 3, 2011

Elf Homophone Concentration Freebie

I think I have probably broken the rules of blogging today.  But what's a girl to do when they are having soooo much fun!  I have graphics that I thought I heard screaming at me!!! Please pick me!  No, pick me... so... after much discussion with my graphics I chose some adorable elves.  Well, I must be totally honest, I chose them because they are so cute and well... because I am going to be doing lots of elf stuff next week.  We have been studying homophones just a tiny bit.  We definitely need a lot more practice.  So I created a concentration game.  Click on the picture to head on over to my TPT store.  If you download...  I would appreciate your suggestions or other comments. 



Have a great evening!  I'm ready to watch some football!  Let's go Pokes!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just downloaded these and left a comment. Love them. I hope you can check out my Happy New Year Unit I just posted on TPT. Lots of fun. Thanks again for the freebie!
    Tammy
    primaryparadise.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love elf stuff! Looks so cute! I nominated you for the Sunshine Award. Go check out my post to learn more about it.

    http://ramblingaboutreading.blogspot.com/2011/12/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just downloaded your cute elf homophone freebie! Can't wait to use it. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete