January 28, 2012

It's Nice to Feel Special ~ My Favorite Follower Award

Shawna over at The Picture Book Teacher's Edition, surprised me today by awarding me the "Favorite Follower Award."  She very sweetly reminded me that I was her first follower!  I just love being someones very first follower.   It's like making a new friend that nobody else has met yet!!!  If you are not following her blog yet, you need to get over there immediately!  She reviews pictures books and posts activities to go with them.    Thank you Shawna for making me feel special!




The rules of the award are to pass it on to TWO of my favorite followers.  So... I would like to pass it on to Holly over at Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade and to Barbara over at Grade ONEderful.   They leave the nicest comments and I always look forward to reading them.  Thank you ladies!


Crisscross Applesauce




I know this is breaking the rules, but I have one other favorite follower that you positively must check out.  Hop on over to see Tammy at Klinger Cafe'.  She is one of the sweetest bloggers I know!   




I am officially ready to go to bed now.  I told my husband I would be there in a few minutes and I think I hear him snoring.  I guess it was more than a few minutes!!



5 comments:

  1. Awwwww you knew you better mention me or those twizzlers would disappear! hee hee
    love ya!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, congrats on your award! You always have the nicest things to say! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa :)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big congrats on your award. You totally deserve it:) and thank you so much for passing it on to me -- I'm tickled pink! AND I'm going to pass it right back to you cause I also love that you're always leaving me such happy sweet comments:) I LOVE followers (friends) like you !! Have a beautiful day.

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Delighted...my first friend,
    Thanks for the great shout out! As much fun as it is getting the award, isn't great to give it to those that just make you smile when they leave a comment! And like Barbara said above...you totally deserve it! Thanks!
    Shawna

    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Delighted, for stopping by my blog and commenting on folk tales! I will have more posted about folk tales next week. I am following you now!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete