Everything on my list is definitely NOT wrong:
- Being glad that I don't have to cook supper tonight is NOT wrong. We have our monthly church dinner tonight and I am so glad that I don't have to cook and clean up my kitchen tonight! Praise the Lord!
- Winning & getting to choose any 4 units from some very creative bloggers is NOT wrong! Thank you to all those who put together the Ring of Bloggy Give Aways. You guys rock!
- Wishing for a snow day tomorrow is NOT wrong! Brrrr it is so cold outside and the temperature keeps dropping. I wouldn't mind, except it is soooo WINDY! If it's going to be this cold outside, there needs to be some snow out there!!!
- Jumping up and down that I don't have to
entertainteach an abundance of kids next Sunday is NOT wrong! Sunday morning they will be showing the movie Courageous (which I have not seen yet!!!!!!) during our regular service time. All members are being encouraged to bring family, friends, etc. and that a nursery/children's church will be provided. I was trying to figure out a way to get out of it... but nothing was coming to me...until today!!! My bestest teaching buddy, Tammy invited me to a day out with the girls. YEAH!!!!
- Wanting to tell my brother-in-law to shut up is NOT wrong! Does anyone else have a person in your family that is soooo irritating. I love this guy, but he totally drives me crazy!!! I haven't decided if he is just plain rude, or if there is something seriously wrong with him. An adult constantly interrupting conversation ll the time is just wrong ... Grrrrr.
Click on the button below to find out what you need to do to link up. See you there!