On to some exciting news! I just realized that I have been recognized as a Versatile Blogger by two different bloggers. See, I told you that it was pretty exciting! I feel so honored. Thank you so much to Jessica at Apples & Papers and also Sara at Smiling in Second Grade. If you haven't made it over to their blogs, you really should go take a look.
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person/people that nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 15 other blogs that you have discovered.
Thank you again Jessica & Sara! I am tickled pink that people are reading my blog!
Here are 7 things about me. (I think you will know me a little better when you finish reading them)
- I am ABSOLUTELY terrified of the dentist. In fact, that is why my day was not so wonderful. I had 2 cavities and today was my much dreaded appointment to have major surgery. Well, okay, it wasn't major surgery, but when you hear all those loud noises coming out of your mouth...it is downright scary!!! As a matter of fact, I was so stressed that I took the whole day off! Just so you really understand that I have issues, my dentist will write me a prescription for ONE valium anytime I go to her. And...my last words to her today were...I don’t like you. She told me I did great!!! Isn’t there a treasure chest I should be able to pick something out of or something??
- I never had children and that has always left a big empty space in my life. I don’t think anyone can really understand how painful that is (and continues to be), unless you have experienced it.
- My husband and I dated for 11 years before we decided to get married. I totally broke his heart when he proposed and I told him I would have to think about it!! (What the heck was I thinking! I’ve got the most awesome man in the world!)
- I love to read and I usually finish the book in one day. I enjoy almost every kind of book. I just discovered the library at my church and I immediately checked out 5 books. I hope that was legal!!!
- I love to sing Karaoke! I definitely don’t have a professional voice...but hey... when I’m singing I think I totally rock! (I can’t for the life of me understand why my dogs leave the room as soon as I get out the microphone!! How rude!)
- I don’t like to go to parties and try to avoid them (especially baby showers) or any event that has a lot of people there. It forces me to step out of my comfort zone.
- I cry easily. Enough said. I could cry just writing about crying. And besides crying makes me think about my most recent cry, which was going to the dentist...and I can’t go through that memory again right now!!