November 20, 2011

Dropbox - It Will Rock Your World!!!

     I finally ventured out into another very unfamiliar part of CyberWorld. I always seem to be the last person on the block to find out about all the really cool stuff out there, so I'm sure most of you have already discovered Dropbox!
     This summer I began to read about Dropbox, but I never dreamed it could be so useful!   Finally, my annoying  persistent brother talked me into downloading (yikes!!! I hate downloading things I'm not 100% confident with).   But I did it!!!!  Oh my goodness I love it! In fact, I can't imagine life without it now!!!  How crazy is that???
     I create most of my school documents at home (in my spare time!!) and then I would have to send them to school through email, or use a thumbdrive, or even worse.. I took my laptop to school with me. Those days are over!!!!
      Dropbox is a free service that lets you save your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. You can even share files with other people (if they have Dropbox downloaded on their computer)! 

     If you don't already have Dropbox, you have got to try it. SERIOUSLY!!!! Click on the picture below to find out more information. 



2 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm gonna check it out. Thanks.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I passed the Sunshine Award to you because your sweet comments always make my day brighter!!!!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete