I am beyond excited. I have been noticed in this awesome world of blogging! Oh my goodness – my heart be still!!!! Thank you Holly for giving me the Sunshine Award!! Head on over to her blog and check it out - Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade. Love it! She introduced me to Tony Chestnut. I’m waiting anxiously for my CD to arrive!!! We are going to be rocking out in 1st Grade.
Rules for the Sunshine Award:
- Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
- Answer the following questions below.
- And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.
- Favorite Color? I love black! All of my kiddos think I am kidding when I tell them that, but it is 100% true!
- Favorite Animal? Dog! Definitely dog. I can’t imagine my life without a dog. Cute, adorable, loving... need I say more?
- Favorite Number? 33 – maybe someday I’ll understand why!!!
- Favorite Drink? A cold glass of water just can’t be beat!
- Facebook or Twitter? Haven’t explored Twitter yet. Facebook – of course, but I tear myself away from blogging to spend time there.
- Your Passion? I love the Lord with all my heart and every day I want to love him even more.
- Giving or Getting Presents? I love both. A little confession...I’m not the best at picking out gifts for friends and family!
- Favorite day? Saturday. It’s all about me (and my husband, and my dogs, and my family, and lesson plans, etc.) Okay – so it’s not all about me. But I do try to sleep in late.
- Favorite flowers? Roses - (If I use my imagination I can almost smell them!)