November 21, 2011

Sunshine Award

I am beyond excited.  I have been noticed in this awesome world of blogging!   Oh my goodness – my heart be still!!!!   Thank you Holly for giving me the Sunshine Award!! Head on over to her blog and check it out -  Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade.  Love it!  She introduced me to Tony Chestnut. I’m waiting anxiously for my CD to arrive!!!  We are going to be rocking out in 1st Grade.

Rules for the Sunshine Award:

  1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
  2. Answer the following questions below.
  3. And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.
  • Favorite Color?  I love black!  All of my kiddos think I am kidding when I tell them that, but it is 100% true!
  • Favorite Animal?  Dog!  Definitely dog.  I can’t imagine my life without a dog.  Cute, adorable, loving... need I say more?
  • Favorite Number? 33 – maybe someday I’ll understand why!!!
  • Favorite Drink?  A cold glass of water just can’t be beat!
  • Facebook or Twitter?  Haven’t explored Twitter yet.  Facebook – of course, but I tear myself away from blogging to spend time there.
  • Your Passion? I love the Lord with all my heart and every day I want to love him even more.
  • Giving or Getting Presents?  I love both.  A little confession...I’m not the best at picking out gifts for friends and family!
  • Favorite day? Saturday.  It’s all about me (and my husband, and my dogs, and my family, and lesson plans, etc.)  Okay – so it’s not all about me.  But I do try to sleep in late.
  • Favorite flowers? Roses - (If I use my imagination I can almost smell them!)
I’m not sure how I will ever be able to give this award to just 10 bloggers.  Seriously...the blogging world of teachers has changed my life completely.    Since I'm not a huge rule breaker, I'll abide by the rule of 10.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so cool! Thank you VERY VERY much. You've made my day -- no, my week!! Ha ha. I'll pass the Sunshine Award on tomorrow :)
    Take care.

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!!!
    Thank you sweetie! I am so excited.
    You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! It's my first award!
    YIPPEE!!!

    ❁Beth Ann❁
    Taming My Flock of Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so so so much. This is also my first award and I am addicted to blogging. You're the best!

    Diana
    coleslittlepups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soooo much for the Sunshine Award and for seeing into my heart. I love your blog and follow your posts faithfully. I hope you have a peaceful and wonderful Thanksgiving! Sending huge hugs your way for making my day!!
    Rebecca
    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete