Jennifer over at First Grade Blue Skies is having a different sort of link party. Come on over to the party, and spill your guts about a few things that you are not thankful for. Admit it! You know there are several things in this big world that you are not thankful for!! To be truthful, it kinda scared me that I immediately came up with a few. What does that really say about me? It leaves me pondering about myself. Not!!! I did however decide to limit myself to 5. I don’t know what the rule is, but 5 works for me. I don’t want to appear to be too unthankful. With that being said, here are my top 5:
- Spaghetti. Do I look anything like a napkin? I don’t think so!! Love the hugs, but when those angels burrow their cute faces into my clothing, I immediately start to worry about what the cafeteria served for lunch.
- Papers with Foreign Matter on Them. My smile immediately leaves my face when I start to grade a paper and realize there is a dampness on it that resembles snot! Eeeew! I’ve seen blood, holes in a paper because my angel didn’t have an eraser and decided spit worked just fine, and other matter that I don’t even want to think about!
- Back Seat Drivers. I’m not a bad driver...why do people need those imaginary brakes! Good grief the car is 500 feet in front of me!!
- Ice with no Coke. I would appreciate a little bit of Coke with my ice. Seriously! I paid $2.00 for a cup of ice.
- Popping Gum. At the movies... in church... on an airplane... the list could go on and on. The constant popping drives me crazy!
Now it's your turn.
Please come and share those things that you are not thankful for.
Click below to link up to the party.