March 22, 2012

New Blog on the Blogger

I know... I know...the blogging cops are probably waiting for me because I'm writing another post.  But maybe I could beg for mercy since I have missed several days along the way.  


I just couldn’t wait to share a new blog with all my blogging buddies. Her name is Mrs. Quimby and she teaches reading and writing to students in 1st-5th grade. I love reading and the title of her blog captured my attention immediately.  Notice... I didn't say I love writing.  Maybe she can teach me a thing or two about writing!


We all know what it’s like to be a new kid on the BLOG. So please head on over there and welcome her into the world of blogging.  







mrsquimbyreads



1 comment:

  1. OMG! It's a new world ...all I wanted to do is fix a writing mistake so here is my reply ...revised...
    Thanks so much, Delighted! I am trying to get in the swing of blogging. I have found so many helpful blogs and wanted to join the fun.
    My next blog will be about making those wonderful mini offices for writing time. The children LOVE them...and they are so worth the time to make as your little writers become more focused while writing. a great summer project.
    Thanks again and hope to see you over at my blog.

    ReplyDelete