I definitely need to spend some time putting away the variety of stacks that have accumulated throughout my house.
- stacks of magazines that need to be
- stacks of laundry that have already been folded and put in neat files ... but are waiting patiently to be put away
- stacks of papers that need to be graded
- stacks of children’s books that need to be labeled before taking to my classroom
- stacks of dishes that need to be put in the dishwasher
- stacks of containers that need to be used to store my Christmas decorations
- stacks of bills that need to be paid
- stacks of I don’t know what on top of our pool table that needs to be
- stacks of cd’s that need to be put back in cases
- stacks of books that need to go back to the public library
- stacks of miscellaneous items that need to be returned to other people
- stacks of tax information that needs to be taken to my sister so she can complete our taxes
Unfortunately about the only thing I don’t see around here is a stack of money.