March 3, 2012

Slice of Life ~ Day 3 of 31



I tried. I promise I really did! But my thoughts kept going back to the disaster that I knew was waiting for me.

I knew I had to face it soon, so I decided to bite the bullet and deal with the issues that I knew might be waiting for me.

As I walked in, I sensed that things might not have went smoothly yesterday. A quick glance confirmed that I was correct in my thinking ~ I needed to take care of several things here.

After several hours, I glanced around the room and felt somewhat satisfied. I knew that I could now go home and enjoy the rest of my weekend.

My classrooms ready for Monday.   I still don’t have my lesson plans done for next week ~ I have tomorrow to worry about them.





  

4 comments:

  1. I'm kind of jealous that you spent your day at school. Kind of. But, then I remember that I spent my day with a good book, a snuggly blanket, a very large diet coke, and a bag of peanut butter m&m's, and I'm not jealous anymore. . .or won't be till Monday when I'm greeted with all of my piles and piles of useless crap. :)

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Oh My Little Classity Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days are just like that. You can't rest till you take care of business. Sorry your day was at school, but I bet you felt so wonderful leaving it behind you today. And yes, the lesson plans will certainly hang on for another day. ;) I love your ending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I lived closer to school, I know I would find it hard not to spend a few hours in my classroom. I am happy that I live in a different city. :)

    Jana
    Thinking Out Loud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Top 10 Blog Award. Stop by my blog to check it out. Thanks for making me smile:)
    Claire
    www.firstgradesmarties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete