March 31, 2014

Maybe I'll Have Time Tomorrow - Slice of Life




I need to do several loads of laundry
But I think I have the essential clothing needed for another day
     …maybe I’ll wash them tomorrow

I need to load the stack of dirty dishes into my dishwasher
However, there are still plenty of dishes in the cabinet
     …maybe I’ll do them tomorrow

I need to practice a difficult piece of music for our next performance
We don’t perform again for another month
     … maybe I’ll practice tomorrow

I need to figure out what I’m going to fix for supper this evening
I noticed we still have a few leftovers in the fridge
     …maybe I’ll wait and cook tomorrow

I need to go purchase some batteries for our TV remote control
We have plenty of other devices that use the same size battery
     …maybe I’ll buy the batteries tomorrow

I need to make and deliver some sugar cookies to my niece
They are so time consuming and I would have to go shopping first
     …maybe I’ll feel more like making them tomorrow

I seriously have so many thing that I need to get accomplish
But today… I’m much too busy doing nothing
     … maybe I’ll have time want to do them tomorrow

5 comments:

  1. Love this! I feel like this all the time. Tomorrow is a beautiful day! Your last line made me laugh. Great slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing an informative and attractive post for us.
    Mini tractor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job, this is very essential and necessary information which is shared by you. This information is meaningful and very important for us to increase our knowledge about it. Always keep sharing this type of information. Thanks once again for sharing it. Mahindra Tractor

    ReplyDelete