March 15, 2014

Spring Beak Begins...Slice of Life


Spring break is finally here.   I'm looking forward to a week of unplanned nothingness.

  • No alarms
  • No schedules
  • No meetings
  • No traveling
  • No papers to grade
  • No orchestra practice
  • No choir practice
  • No bell choir
  • No lesson plans to make
  • No lunch duty
  • No recess duty
  • No life groups
  • No ironing
  • No plans

2 comments:

  1. Nothingness is wonderful! I am hoping for a similar break in April:)! I love your list! It is one of my favorite "genres"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why should I choose local florists over online aggregators?
    Local florists assemble arrangements closer to the delivery destination, reducing stem handling and transit stress. Ensure maximum freshness by choosing same day flower delivery in DLF Phase 2 with Sai Flower (Shop No 1, Sai Mandir, Lodhi Rd, Gokalpuri, Institutional Area, Lodi Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, Phone: 088020 04527).

    ReplyDelete